Saturday, May 9, 2009

Don't Eat What You Can't Swallow

To My Readers: For those of you who are conservative please do not read this post. For those of you who aren't well... what are you waiting for? Come on...start reading!

Last night I was at a coffeeshop with my best friend. She told me she ran into our biology teacher the other day. And so begins our flashback to our sophomore year in college at a catholic university run by priests....

My best friend Jorcie and I had bio class together. One hot summer afternoon the teacher divided the class into different groups. Someone from each group had to scrape off a piece of their inner cheek and place it onto the microscope slide. Then we would all peep in amazement into the microscope to check out what cells look like. NERDS! Jorcie got stuck with the "you do it, no you do it" group. Then one girl came in late and the teacher asked her to Jorcie's group. So needless to say, Late Girl was tasked to scrape off her cheek cell.

Jorcie's group looked confused at what they saw. They went and examined other slides too but other cheek cells did not have what their cheek cell had. So finally they asked their teacher for help. Jorcie approaches the teacher and asks her to take a look into the microscope because something was moving...

The teacher had everyone examine this particular cheek cell which was from Jorcie's group. Then she says, who's cheek cell is this? And the late girl announced happily that it was hers. So here comes the shocker... The teacher then asks her in front of everyone "What was that sperm doing inside your mouth?"
I stood in horror and my jaw dropped as I'm sure everyone had the same reaction. The girl turned bright red. Then the bell rang. And class was dismissed. We never saw the girl again. But if I were in her shoes, I don't think I'd be able to show up in class either.

LESSON OF THE STORY: DON'T EAT WHAT YOU CAN'T SWALLOW!

Class dismissed..... =)

36 comments:

the girl in stiletto said...

hahahahah funny mel! and that is a good lesson :) in its own way LOL

Maan said...

Oh my!! hahahaha!! this post made my day.. hahaha!! funny! :D

Little Miss Tiara said...

Bwuahahahaha!!! LMFAO! Oh my god! LoL! *I can go on just forever doing this laughing thing, aww, man... it's ahahaha!!

Okay, so the lesson is DON'T do that right before your bio class started! Haha...

*falls off chair

Ouch! Okay, Hahahahaha!!!

Ella said...

*Jaw dropped* lol!

Sei'Lani Britagne said...

lmao! haha poor girl . too bad she got busted out in that way i think i would've cried from holding in my laughter if i was there to witness that hahaa

Karie said...

That is TERRIBLE!! I wouldn't have come back either! WOW!

Nashe^ said...

WAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I would be LAUGHING MY ASS OFF right there in class! It just wasn't her day XD

ScoMan said...

hahaha oh that poor girl.

Ebie said...

Choking....

Andhari said...

See this is why girls shouldn't swallow. I know some guys and girls are into this but if a guy ask me to do that, I'll so tell him to get up and leave.

Miss Confession said...

OMGOSH!!!! Hahahahahahahaha.... what a thing to happen in bio class. way better than my experiences in bio labs... so boring... lolx. the girl must be hoping the Earth would open up and swallow her up alive.

Stephanie said...

no way!!!!! lol

Duni said...

Hahaha!! Oh my, how embarrassing! Poor girl, though.

Al said...

bahahaha thats brilliant!!!!! i love that the teacher actually asked her and didnt just ignore it.....

The Demigoddess said...

Hahaha.
Your teacher is obscene!

Children of the Nineties said...

That is hilarious! I can't believe the teacher would point it out in front of everybody. I don't think I would ever come back to class if that happened to me.

Shannon said...

OMG how embarrassing!!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

@Girl in Stiletto- Lols... there's always a lesson to every story.

@Maan- When this happened I had a great laugh too.

@Little Miss Tiara- Imagine being there when that happened. I almost peed in my uniform. hahaha

@Ella-lols me too..

@Sei;Lani Britagne-I literally had tears welling up in my eyes from laughing so hard.

@Karie- She never showed up ever again. lols

@Nashe-I know... I was laughing my ass off too.hehehe

@Scoman- I know...I pity her.

@Ebie- Lols!

@Andhari- same here! tsk tsk...

@MissConfession- Bio fun couldn't have been more interesting because of that experience.

@Stephanie- Wish you were there!

@Duni- I know...after a good laugh, I pitied her.

@Al- that teacher was so wicked for announcing it in class. tsk tsk...

@Angel- what a teacher huh?!

@Children of the Nineties- Me neither. lols...

@Shannon- I know. if that happened to me I would die of embarrassment.

OmegaRadium said...

I didn't see THAT one coming! Haha, great story!

pchi said...

that was the reason she was late!

had a similar story from my bio teacher in college

couldn't remember it exactly
but the twist of the story is:

the prof said:

My dear, sperms don't taste sweet because your taste buds for sweet are at the tip pf your tongue not the back of your throat

Carina the Blogarina said...

OMG! What a horrible teacher!!!!

miss cindy said...

oh this is a super funny story. pretty embarrasing for her, eh?

oh and btw:
you gots an award :)

Leetid said...

Very funny!!!!

Little Miss Obsessive said...

Ahh.. I would have been mortified!! That was pretty mean of the teacher!

Amber said...

wow, what a blatant move on the teacher's part. That it pretty funny though.

Cashmere said...

Hahahah!! Oh my god!! That was horribly embarassing!! Gosh! But it's sure one hell of a memory for everybody.. :D

Anna said...

hahaha this totally made my morning. So funny!!!

amor said...

LOL! embarrassing to the nth power!

Kym said...

i just landed on your blog but OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHH what a story. hahaha! that just made my day.

Monique said...

Poor girl..... She must have been sooo embarrassed.

Akirah said...

I can't even imagine...her reaction or the class' reaction. Wow. I probably would've moved to another school district.

Shannon said...

I'm giving you an award! Come check it out!

Lil' Woman said...

I just found your blog thru Love Shannon and I must admit this is the GREEAAATTESSTT post I have ever read! Hilarious!

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Jessica said...

haha! that is classic!

Vanniedosa said...

bwahahahaha i knew it :P

talk about saved by the bell..imagine the horror if she had to stand there and explain.

ahahahahahahaha