Saturday, July 18, 2009

Influential Blogger 2009

I promised a friend of my from blogosphere that I would submit an entry for this project called INFLUENTIAL BLOGS For 2009. Blogs who are nominated for this project must have been created anywhere from May 1, 2008 to the present. There are tons of blogs out there that I really love and it was really hard to scope out particular blogs that were created from May 1, 2008 to the present. I think this project is a nice way of giving traffic to newbies in the blogosphere.

"This writing project will not be possible without the support of sponsors such as Absolute Traders, My Brute Cheats, Business Summaries, Fitness Advantage Club, Events and Corporate Video, http://www.eventsatwork.com/, Dominguez Marketing Communications, Red Mobile, Budget hotel in Makati, and Blog4Reviews.com. "

For more information regarding this project you can click here.

So here's my list of my 10 influential blogs for 2009 (in no particular order) :
1. ) Zorlone - His blog is full of really well written poems. Poems, that just touches your heart.
2.) ScoMan of A NAME IN YOUR RECOLLECTION: His posts are wickedly witty and just really makes me you laugh and smile.
3.) Duni of Lovely Purses- she inspires me to become more creative. Her works are just soooooooo beautiful! I wish I had her talent.
4.) Differential Diagnosis- this guy is such a charmer, he knows how to take care of the ladies. His self discipline and martial arts skills is just so amazing. And at such a young age he was already a businessman. He started his candy business in middle school. His posts are always interesting and entertaining, I'm not one who is a big fan of martial arts and fight stuff but damn, he has a way of capturing the imagination and attention of his readers that leaves everyone wanting more.
5.) PinkNic- her blogs are always light and happy. She is so fun and always full of positivity. She also shows appreciation to her readers by posting a weekly READER OF THE WEEK and is also known for interacting with her readers with her weekly Friday Discussion. This girl can turn any dark day into something light happy and pink. =)
6.) Miss Rambles- well the name is a bit misleading. She doesn't really ramble on and on about life's misfortunes. She does however post a lot of interesting stuff, topics that opens your mind and allows you to see the other aspects of things. She has topics about living your dream to assisted suicide to something really light and funny like an avatar of granny undies. When she's angry she can be a spider killer too.
I just recently found her blog and am addicted!
7.)Life of Leetid- From yummy eye candies (monthly hottie) to image fridays, and pictures of the hottest outfits. This is the place that has a little bit of everything. There's always something new and something entertaining about this blog that leaves me coming back every now and then.
8.) Orchestrated Destiny- This blog teaches me a lot about love, transition, and about life in general. It also discusses topics such as dating and taking risks...Things that most everyone can relate to.
9.) Confessions of a Twenty Something Year Old- this is one of my favorite blogs to jump to. This blog often times leaves my cheeks and tummy hurting from laughing so much. She is also known for her hilarious KIDS HATE ME SATURDAYS posts... =)
10.) 20-Something Dreams- Oh my, where do I start with this blog. It's another fun blog definitely worth visiting. For those of you who like to experiment on cocktails, well she's got some wicked recipes that you can easily make. I'll be trying out her recipes in the near future. =)

So guys, let's support these wonderful bloggers by posting entries for this project by clicking here or you can also drop by their blogs and leaving some blog love. =)

18 comments:

Duni said...

Thank you for nominating me, Mel. I feel so honoured. This totally cheers me up!
How's it going with the new lady-boss?!
Anyway, wishing you a fabulous weekend ☺

Duni

Nic said...

OMG, that's so nice. I want to cry! Thanks :-)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

@Duni- hey sweetie. You really deserve this one. Will be emailing you soon. take care always. mwah

@Nic- surprise surprise! I hope this made your weekend. =) And you really do deserve this, your blog is radiating with so much positivity that I just had to share it back with you. take care. =)

miss rambles said...

thank you so much!i am honeslty deeply deeply touched and slightly misty eyed right now and at a total loss for words

THANK YOU!

Miss Confession said...

i think your blog should be in too ;-)

Chloie said...

I can't believe you nominated me! Thank you so much. You made ny day! Anyway, I love your blog, too.

Andhari said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a lot of them. Nic is awesomenes, Miss Rambles always nice to me, and Sco always make me laugh.

Oh and JJ of Differential Diagnosis, well let's just say the way he flirts make me h**ny a lot and I really should not say this in your comment section.

Great picks!:)

mszcheysser said...

:) Awesome! I want to check out the blogs, teehee! & I agree, you should be part of it too! *Wink;Wink;WInk.

ScoMan said...

Thanks for the nomination. You're such a sweetheart =D

I think now I'll have to get a list together of blogs started after the 1st of May 08 and nominate some people.

Thanks again =) It was a very nice thing to receive on a weekend where I'm feeling sick and miserable.

Children of the 90s said...

Ooh, I'll have to check out some of these that I'm not reading yet...thanks for the suggestions!

Leetid said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog!!!

What you said pretty much sums up my blog.

zorlone said...

Hello ChinkyGirlMel,

Thank you so much for the nomination. I just finished my poem for you to show my appreciation of what you did.

0720200916521656
Running late due to a rhythm of lullaby,
working tirelessly through the ends of mindful sighs.

Shifting through glitters of luminous ambers,
effortlessly caring to these - newcomers.

A pure heart, lovingly radiant,
touching faces - caress of a gallant.

Enchanted with freedom and sweet colors,
more blinding than sunshine rays adore.

Never before these eyes have seen,
a gentle soul, so, true and pristine.

Z

Janette Toral said...

Kindly note that http://omegaradium.com/ started before May 2008. Please advise when you update.

Snow said...

Congrats to all the nominees! I hope you consider Dear Bloggery in your Top 10 list.

Cheers,

Snow
http://dearbloggery.com

Janette Toral said...

Hi. Kindly complete your qualified top 10 list on or before August 3 in order to be counted.

For inclusion in the raffle, please include the latest list of sponsors.

Thank you.

jan geronimo said...

Hi ChinkyGirlMel,

Hi I am Jan Geronimo of WritingToExhale. Can you consider me in your Top 10 List? There's no harm in asking, right? I'm friends with Doc Z of Zorlone. Which means I'm exposed daily to his creative writing brilliance.

Does it mean I'd be brilliant by osmosis? That's the question. Ahehehe.

Please also consider my blogging idol Roy of The Struggling Blogger.168center. Another brilliant blogger - nay, writer pala. Writes with compassion and humor. Can't go wrong with him as your choice.

And there's this brilliant young blogger: Kelvin of Kelvinonian Ideas. So much great future for this talented young man.

Thanks. The deadline is just 3 days away. :)

zorlone said...

Good day to you ChinkyGirLMel,

I am back to support the suggestion of my blogging buddy Jan of writingtoexhale. He as a point, actually, I am not as brilliant as him when it comes to writing. I am the one who absorbs his overflowing talent.

Z

Sebastian said...

I was saddened to not be included in the list :(

I will try harder to be more influential...!