Friday, October 28, 2011

Flashback: Scary Story

Hi Everyone! Wow, I can't believe it's been two weeks since my last blog entry. I've been trying to catch up on your blogs for the past few days now, but my dashboard says I'm not following any blogs. That is so strange! I've tried to refresh, to sign out then sign in again, but no such luck. It still says I'm not following any blogs. Oh blogger, you are such a nightmare!
Around this time every year I always make it a point to share scary stories on my blog. This time around I'll be sharing a repost of a scary story a friend told me from a long time ago which I posted in my blog last year or maybe the year before last.
It goes something like this:

My friend was renting a room somewhere. Her landlady passed away. The landlady's family all came down to bid their mom the final farewell. There was a lot of people over at the house. My friend got to meet one of the landlady's daughters. The daughter asked my friend and the other girls renting a room who was renting what room. Each girl pointed to their respective rooms. The landlady's daughter told them a scary incident which she had experienced when she was a little girl. When she (the landlady's daughter) was just a little girl, she played hide and seek with her older sister. She ran into one of the rooms and hid there. It seemed like forever. She stood still behind the door of one of the rooms she was hiding in. She could hear her sister calling out her name. She all of a sudden felt scared, she looked behind her and there stood the devil. She screamed and cried but her sister could not hear her. The knob on the door would not budge. She screamed for help. Then the devil made a bargain with her, she asked him to let her out. He said he would but under one condition. He said she had to promise she wouldn't tell anyone that she saw him there. So that's what she did, she said she promises not to tell anyone. She was finally allowed out of the room and she ran as fast and as hard as she could. With tears streaming down her face she hugged her sister tight. Her sister asked her where she hid and she pointed to one of the rooms. Her sister said that she had already gone into that room and did not see her. Her sister asked her what happened and she told her sister that the devil locked her in the room and she couldn't get out. Then she looked at her sister who wore the strangest grin, then her sister said in a voice that was not hers " I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL!"

SCARRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Even as I type this I am getting goosebumps. And I am typing this while I am all alone. Scary!

Anyhow, sharing with you guys pictures from last Saturday's Octobeerfest event. =) Cheers!
Happy Halloween!

19 comments:

Duni said...

Hi Mel,

that certainly was a scary story!!
I have the same issue with Blogger -- the blogs I'm following don't show up and I can't access them through my reader. Then the next day they are all there. Weird.

Happy Friday!
Duni

Emma Frances said...

I love scary stories! And that one is super crazy! Have a fun weekend! :)

just tututiny said...

Eck! That's so scary! Yeah blogger has been giving me some trouble to with the dashboard - hopefully they fix it soon. Have a great weekend!

Thu

RicAdeMus said...

Great story Mel!!!

I've been having trouble with blogger too. Sometimes I have no followers, other times I am following no blogs. I usually don't have time to re-try because I've been working 11, 12, and 13 hour days. Hopefully we'll hire new people soon.

Nikolett said...

Oh geez, I thought that was a real story at first and went, "AHHH WHY DID SHE TELL?!" Creeped me out, well done haha :) And you make a gorgeous devil, I gotta say. Happy Halloween and hope blogger stops bugging!

Denise Pacurar said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time at the Oktoberfest event!!!

Your story was scary!! I was on the edge of my seat reading it :)

Happy Halloween hun!

xoxo Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

Tamara Nicole said...

I have goosebumps too! Happy Halloween girly:-)

Pssst I am letting all of my google followers know that I changed my domain to www.stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com. Please update your readers:-) Thanks hun!!!

Andhari said...

Ohmy god that's insane! What happened next? I would have fainted!

ps. yeah I'm back! I havent been around in a while but glad I am now. :)

I'm fashionstoned said...

love this ♥!!! =D

Wonder Woman said...

I skipped the scary story coz I'm a wuss, but I enjoyed the pics :)

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

Alynne Leigh said...

Look's like you had a FAB time! (:
Love your blog!!

-Alynne

Ivana said...

Oh my, this is beyond scary! I would be scared to death!

xx Ivana
Style in the City

ANNIE said...

Yeah ok I got goosebumps too, it is NOT a good idea to be reading scary stories at 1am, now I keep looking behind my back agh

on another note, lovely oktoberfest photos! you look like you all had so much fun :)

WEMAKEPLANS

whitney said...

That was a scary story!
Judging from the pictures it looks like you had fun though :)

Stephanie said...

rthat story is crazy! did your friend have any weird experiences there??

Sunny & Star said...

That is a great story. I love scary stories!

Your pictures are great. Everyone looks amazing.

Lisa Michelle Cifuentes said...

what a fun scary story! I love tales like this, just wish I could remember them when it's time to tell them.

kelcy ☼ said...

thanks for your comment on my blog--yes Paris is definitely worth saving for! And if you're smart with your money and eat a lot of the cheaper food, you'll be good!

AND OMG that is such a scary story. Real life scary stories like that freak me out...thanks for it tho! I love scary movies and being scared haaaha.

Anonymous said...

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the greatest sites online.
I am going to recommend this website!

My web site - test line cccam