Wednesday, March 7, 2012

This Time Last Year

This time last year I was back in California for my one month vacay. Time flies by way too fast. This was the first vacay I've had since I graduated from college 6 years ago and started working. Oh that one month was just way too short. It was nice to just have some time to myself, explore new places and visit places I used to go to when I was still a kid. It was really nice to get to break free from waking up at 4:30am on work days and finally get to sleep in.

Below are some of the pictures from my one month vacay last year. Wish I could rewind and relive those moments.

Napa Valley Wine Caste (I forgot the name of this wine castle. Has anyone else been here?)
Exploring Sin City Vegas!


San Francisco


San Jose, California: Stanford Univeristy and Winchester Mystery House

Lake Tahoe

What were you guys doing this time last year?

I'm counting down to July of 2012. Guess where I'll be this July? Yup, back in California once again. Any bloggers out there feel like meeting up? =)

17 comments:

Ricademus said...

Great pictures Mel, thta was a wonderful trip. I remember thinking how happy you looked in the pics with your old friend in her apartment. Did you two bake? My memory isn't what it used to be! =)

Krystal Melissa ♥ said...

Great pictures! I love it up in northern california! I actually want to move up to San Fran, I like it a lot better than being in los angeles!

christine donee said...

This time last year... I was skiing in Big Bear, CA! Hmm.. I'm due for another trip soon..

Nashe^ said...

This time last year... I was celebrating my 22nd birthday! Time flies indeed!

Jess said...

Isn't it so crazy how a year flies by like that? Looks like a fabulous trip to see and do many great things!

Jen said...

Sweet! Looks like you had a great California adventure! I miss my hometown! Anyways, love your blog! New follower here! It's nice getting to know you through your posts! Feel free to stop by mine some time! Hope to interact with you soon! BTW, congrats on your engagement!

XoXo,
Jen
cupofsimplici-tea.blogspot.com

Lady Jewels Diva® said...

The exact same thing as I'm doing now, reading your blog,lol.

Inés said...

Beautiful pictures, Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting
Have the best weekend!

Big hugs!
Inés

SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Satin And Salt said...

This is so exciting that you are getting to take another california vacation! I live in Santa Cruz and I couldn't imagine leaving! I'm excited to hear about your up coming trip!

-Nico

www.SatinAndSalt.com

Fash Boulevard said...

I love all of those pictures. They inspire me to travel. :) Hope your trips this year are amazing.

I would love if you could stop by and check out my latest outfit post. Xo
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Ly said...

I love all your pictures. You look like you had such a great time. The weather looks nice too.

http://www.lyzhang.com

we and serendipity said...

For cute! I'm so jealous. Traveling looks like a blast.
Your blog is adorable and I absolutely love it! Come visit me @

we & serendipity

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love seeing this photos! CA is such a great place to be! If I'm there in July we should totally meet up! I know I'll be there in April for sure!

Hazel - Chicken in a Cherry Sauce said...

California is such a dream! Loving your pics. I have some photos from some of the exact same places :)

MACY said...

i last stepped in Cali about a decade ago. i badly want to visit again!
i love your outfits btw!=)

MACY said...

new follower here =)

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

Good work with the travel related photos on your blog. Colourful and with depth.

Russ:)