Monday, October 22, 2012

Wedding Weekend!

This weekend has left me teary eyed. My brother just got married over the weekend. Words cannot begin to express just how happy I am for my brother and his wifey. Their love story is a love that has conquered the test of time and distance. They have had a long distance relationship for the past 4 years. My brother and his wifey met when they were in college in the Philippines and after college my brother moved back to California. Every year my brother would visit Wonna. Anyhow, I have seen the two of them grow together and grow as individuals. I have loved Wonna since the day my brother introduced her to me and my mom as his girlfriend. She is just such a sweetheart, so thoughtful and caring. My brother is also the best brother in the world, he has such a big heart and he really has a way of making others around him smile and laugh. I am happy that the two of them have finally tied the knot. So anyway, enough with the chitchats, I'm just gonna leave you guys a few wedding pictures of the newly weds. Cheers!

The beautiful bride, Wonna.



Mr. & Mrs.


Weeee!

Waiting for the sunset

Happily Married!







16 comments:

Nashe^ said...

Wow, she's beautiful! Which country are they gonna live in now?

Elisabeth @ La Vita e Bella said...

they look so happy! i can't wait for my brother to get married!

love,
elisabeth
lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com

Marsa said...

awww congratulations love!
having a husband is the best <3

happyleeliving.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Awww. I love looking at wedding pictures! They look so cute and happy together!

Ricademus said...

Such a happy couple. Congratulations to your brother and his bride. Seeing them makes me think about what a beautiful bride you're going to be.

Prixie said...

It warms my heart to see how happy they look! And I love the simple elegance of her look!

Cielo said...

Aww. Cute photos :)


http://misscielofernando.blogspot.com/

Lydia said...

Aw, congratulations to them!

http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

JanM ♥ said...

The place looks gorgeous? Where is that? :)

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested!

Amberly said...

Wow what a courtship! She is a beautiful bride and your brother looks like a great guy. Great photos. My younger sister is getting married in March, and similarly, she and her fiancée are an awesome couple. I am so excited for them!

Lisamarie said...

The bride is beautiful. The background for the pictures was amazing. What a fun thing to be part of. I loved when my sister got married.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw, they look so happy together! Congrats to them!

Miki said...

Awe, congrats to your brother! I had a long distance relationship with my now husband, too! We met on Myspace and only saw each other 4 times (a week each time) before I could finally move to the US. We had a long distance relationship for 3 years and 3 months; it was a challenge but it was well worth the wait ;).

immerlight said...

Very beautiful wedding and pictures!
Im happy for your brother and his wife!!! Good to know that Love is stronger then the distance!)

http://beautyofheworld.blogspot.com/

Patricia Ayuso said...

great pics!!! i follow you now ;)
i would love to follow me back because love your blog!!
kisses
http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

Marissa said...

Congrats to both of them. ANd to you too, now you have a new sister :D