Thursday, November 15, 2012

Good Things Come In Small Packages (lots of small packages)!

Hi guys! Sorry for being away for so long. I had a lot going on. I was sick for a whole week. I had a horrible case of food poisoning. I was constantly running to the bathroom, around 8 times a day for a whole week. I was super dehydrated and had to take hydrite. Hydrite is just ewwww, even if it was apple flavor it still didn't taste too good. I just didn't have the energy to blog or even visit your blogs. Sorry. Forgive me? Mwah!

I am all better now. Last Monday I received a package from Fashion Speaks. I won the giveaway she hosted recently. Yey! 
Thank you Soundy Manuel of Fashion Speaks.
I super love these spikes she sent me. I can't wait to wear em.

Chocolates from my sweet brother!
nom nom nom
The lovey got me a new pair of sandals. How sweet!
Retail therapy to add to my new spike collection. hehehehe

A little retail therapy should help me recover from the food poisoning and get my energy back.
The best energizers I could ever ask for, my two most favorite cousins!
Got my appetite back!
 I am feeling much better now. I miss you all and will be catching up on your blogs soon! Mwah!

26 comments:

Pettit Mom said...

love the chocolate. great post

Ricademus said...

Oh no Mel!!! I'm sorry you were so sick--but glad you're finally better. What a week you must have had. I'm drooling a little over the chocolate. :)

I've been working 12 hour days for a few weeks. But I think things are about to calm down a little.

Soundy Manuel said...

yey! I'm glad you received it already dear! and I'm glad you like it :) Can't wait to see you wear those gorgeous bracelets :) Thanks and Congrats again! :)


http://theweirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/

unBELLElivable said...

LUCKY YOU! congrats!

Ana Cooks said...

I would like to have some chocolate please! :)

Ice Pandora said...

Glad you are feeling
better! You and the
cousins looking great!

xx

jessie said...

i'm in love with those hawaii chocolates.

Marsa said...

those chocolates are the best! but they're so expensive here! i can get them in hawaii for so much cheaper :p haha

happyleeliving.blogspot.com

The Urban Market said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.
Your blog is really nice.
Kisses from Venice.

Valeria.
http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

jillian at faith that laughs. said...

thanks for visiting my blog! glad you are feeling better!

Stephanie Lin said...

I love the graphic tanks!

circleofchaos said...

Wonderful post.^^
Maybe follow each other???
My Blog

LoveT. said...

Great Stuff! Love the bracelets :)

xoxo

Jenny said...

omg the bracelets are so cute!

X Jenny
Rocknrollerr.com

Jo said...

the chocolates look delish! hope you are completely over that food poisoning so you can enjoy them! :)

this free bird said...

those hawaiian host macadamias are divine! LUCKY!!

Alice said...

I now have crazy chocolate cravings, so thank you! ;) x

Wonder Woman said...

OMG I love spikes more than anything! I'm so jealous! And Hawaiian Host is DELICIOUS!!!

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

Ali W. said...

YUM! Those chocolates are THE BEST! Hope you feel better soon!! :)

Makaila said...

you lucky duck! I love your giveaway winnings! Hope you are fully on the mend chica!

Distinctly M

Femke said...

The chocolate looks delicious!

xoxo, Femke
By Button

helen said...

thank you so much for stopping by and for your sweet comment! you have a lovely blog. i love chocolate covered macadamias!! i am sorry to hear you had food poisoning :( i had it a few months ago, and it is one of the worst feelings. i hope you feel better soon!! :)

she.is.the.one said...

cool bracelets and dresses :)
http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

Mirror of Fashion said...

LOVE the neon bracelets!

Lady Jewels Diva® said...

And chocolate helped you get over your food poisoning!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I love Hawaiian host treats! Yum!